Friday, May 13, 2011

wtf...finals, gain(ing) lbs, going insane


I have been gone... So school is not the greatest, and this term was the hardest for me to handle.

yeah finals are here for me... I have gained so much weight! This summer I am going to the gym like there is no tomorrow.  My weight is really stressing me out. I'm starting a strict diet for myself. I am trying to not get into my bulimic nightmare like before. I really want to do this a semi healthy way because vomiting is not the business.
My Plan:
drinking only water
raw foods as much as possible
nothing processed
no latte (this is big for me because I love the skinny vanilla lattes at starbucks)
If I drink coffee or go to a coffee shop, MUST BE BLACK no adding anything
No alcohol
No eating after 5pm

No comments:

Post a Comment