Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Blue is the mind and terrible is the weather :/

I'm in LA today and it is pouring, pretty much ruined my plans. I wanted to walk around the UCLA campus but that isn't going to work out with the thunder storms rolling in and lighting.  Top it all off, I am feeling "thicker" even though I have been working out and trying to put constraints on what I eat.  Binging can really fuck up a person.  Not eating fucks you up...period.  I'm make myself slowly go insane. If I don't lose the weight that I want to lose, I will go crazy.
I unfortunately have a slip-up and binged/purged again. Ever get a feeling after you purge like there is gas in your stomach?  I also know that I did not get all the shit out of my body.  The laxative tea doesn't seem to be working anymore too.  I have become even more aware of my body and hate every single part that is in excess.

3 comments:

  1. im in LA too
    while the rain sucks if its ruining your plans it is kind of lovely
    and maybe a different tea if this one has stopped workingg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any suggestions in terms of tea? I was in Little Tokyo when it was pouring today...it was the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first pic is just so so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete