Saturday, December 11, 2010

Just because...

I have been going to the gym everyday for the past week, trying to start eating normally and not binge/purge.  But yesterday I slipped up and purged. But today, so far has been good, no purging yet and the day is almost done.  I have been studying for my chemistry final that is on Monday.  I also have a Japanese skit (final part III) on Monday too so that is shit.  After my workout this evening I weighted myself on the scale there and it said 143....fml  I am hoping that since it was at night and not in the morning, my weight is slightly lower than that.  I think I am going to wake up early tomorrow morning and go to the gym again, just to check my weight and measure my height too.  
Lately, I have been listening to Jane's Addiction (only because I like the show Married to Rock) and Etty Farrell is amazing. She has had two kids and looks great. I want to look like her when I am in my 30s...I want to look like her now.

No comments:

Post a Comment