Sunday, November 28, 2010

感謝祭....Thanksgiving

I feel that even though I ate than purged, not all of it comes out and I still gain weight.  I am five pounds heavier, but that is mostly because I have no been exercising and it has been really hard to purge.  I normally take a three day break if it is taking too much energy to purge.  So no purging for the next couple of days. But I really need to exercise so I have get that gym membership.  It got really cold recently so that is why I haven't been running like I normally do.  I could do a tons of crunches, lunges, and push-up but I don't like the feeling I get after (like I want to vomit but nothing comes out...)  I am so big right now. I think this week I am going to try and live off only coffee, unless I get that membership and make it to the gym everyday.  Finals are coming up too so I really need to study extra hard in my chemistry and economics classes.

1 comment: