Thursday, September 9, 2010

Feeling it all hang out

My weight is constantly on my mind.  The temptation to eat during the day and more so when I am at home is too much for me to handle.  Afterward I feel disgusting, so I purge but not all of it comes out, or rather, my feelings about my body are still there.  Today I lost it and purged twice, with a feeling of disgust now.  I am constantly aware of my belly which seems to be hanging out of my body for the whole world to see.  I am sick of this so now, when I eat anything I am going to look and count everything.  I did this once before and it worked, so I will try even harder now to make sure that I am able to lose this thing that is hanging out of me.

The things that I could not go without:
Caffeine - I prefer coffee in the morning and that will become more vital when winter comes. But tea is also good too. Green tea is my favorite but a friend of mine just bought me some Moroccan mint tea from San Francisco Chinatown.
Fruit - A single serving of fruit, any kind of fruit will do. A fruit gives me something to chew on and digest. I love apples, Fuji apples! Crunch Crunch.
Water - Even though it doesn't keep me awake, I like water. The electrolyte enriched water is the one that I prefer but it can get pricey sometimes.

The ground rules:
My limit per-day will begin at 500 calories. If I can go for a couple of weeks without exceeding the limit then I will decrease it slowly.
No eating without counting and recording calories.
Think before consuming.  Have a some water before engaging in any food intake and never drink anything afterward for AT LEAST 30 minutes. Try to stand up for that amount of time.
Exercise daily. Doesn't matter what, as long as it gets your heart rate up, muscles pumped, or sweating. KEEP ON MOVING.

The goal is to lose weight without purging, binge eating, or taking laxatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment